Thursday, June 4, 2009

PCD rocked my world!!

Hey yaaaaww'll, it's summer break! yeay yeay yeay.

Okay, so PCD rocked my June already!! They’re amazing! Gee, I can't seem to stop talking about them ever since they're concert 2 days ago....pfff. Nicole's body...I can't even talk about it, Ashley's hair, god, I loveeeeeeee her hair, Kimberly's voice is soooo damn sexy! And Melody's the cutest. Unfortunately Jessica was not there :( BUT ASHLEY WAS THERE! woot woot. AH I love love love PCD!! pas jai ho sama bottle pop, kayaknya gue sama neta udah paling heboh deh. Pas stickwitu dong meeeeeen, neta cried, ka xandra juga......gue juga. Kemaren super rame deh, gue nonton bareng neta, hanna, janice, dira, laras, inez, inca, ood, ka xandra, and acha. Terus ketemu2x banyak orang gitu deh, SO FUN!!


Ughhhfff! i'm sure as hell, this holiday would be so much fun!!!! :) i'm gonna spend it with my lovely 5 biatchhhssss
♥ ♥ ♥

kiss kiss,
Alika ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment